Date Posted: 12/30/2019
Tonic HQ, a Professional Services firm serving clients using the Bullhorn suite of staffing and recruiting software, is looking to add an Implementation Consultant to our growing organization. A person in this role will support, and in many cases lead, the effort to assist clients as they transition to the Bullhorn suite of products.
To apply, please contact us at [email protected] with your résumé and a brief description of your qualifications for and interest in this position.
- Perform client discovery and requirements gathering.
- Develop project scope and timelines.
- Collaborate with clients to enhance and optimize their processes and workflows based on industry and Tonic HQ best practices.
- Perform configuration of purchased products aligned to our clients’ needs.
- Work with clients and the Tonic HQ team to ensure goals, milestones, and timelines are met.
- Develop and provide customized training based on our clients’ specific implementation and business processes.
- Maintain and develop relationships with industry vendors and coordinating integration of their products and services with our clients’ environments.
- Identify opportunities to add value for our clients through additional configuration, customization, integrations and custom development.
- Provide support to our clients during and after project implementation.
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Location independence, we’re looking for the best people the world has to offer
- Casual work environment, and we don’t just mean dress code. Tonic HQ offers you an opportunity to work in a fun, exciting, supportive, and constructive environment while enabling and encouraging your personal and professional growth
- Opportunity to join a dynamic, fast growing company
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Outstanding communication skills
- Independent time management and ability to meet deadlines while under pressure
- Proven track record of working on and completing multiple projects concurrently
- History of configuring and testing software solutions
- Some travel will be required
- Preferred, but not required:
- Experience in the Staffing Industry
- Experience with staffing and recruiting software packages (Bullhorn is a major plus)