Date Posted: 12/09/2021
Tonic HQ, a Professional Services firm serving clients using the Bullhorn suite of staffing and recruiting software, is looking to add an Implementation Consultant to our growing organization. A person in this role will work directly with clients to learn about their technology needs and design their Bullhorn system.
To apply, please contact us at [email protected] with your résumé and a brief description of your qualifications for and interest in this position.
- Perform client discovery and requirements gathering.
- Collaborate with clients to determine configuration designs to best meet their needs.
- Consult client on decisions based on industry and Tonic HQ best practices.
- Perform configuration of purchased products aligned to our clients’ needs.
- Develop and maintain a deep knowledge of Bullhorn products and their framework.
- Maintain knowledge with industry vendors and coordinate integration of their products and services with our clients’ environments.
- Identify opportunities to add value for our clients through additional configuration, customization, integrations, and custom development.
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Location independence, we’re looking for the best people the world has to offer
- Casual work environment, and we don’t just mean dress code. Tonic HQ offers you an opportunity to work in a fun, exciting, supportive, and constructive environment while enabling and encouraging your personal and professional growth
- Opportunity to join a dynamic, fast growing company
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Outstanding communication skills
- Independent time management and ability to meet deadlines while under pressure
- Proven track record of working on and completing multiple projects concurrently
- History of configuring and testing software solutions
- Some travel will be required
- Preferred, but not required:
- Experience in the Staffing Industry
- Experience with staffing and recruiting software packages (Bullhorn is a major plus)