Tonic HQ offers an opportunity to work in a fun, exciting, supportive, and constructive environment while enabling and encouraging your personal and professional growth. Our current openings are listed below. Please reach out if you or someone you know would be a great fit.
We're looking to add an Implementation Consultant to our growing organization. A person in this role will support, and in many cases lead, the effort to assist clients as they transition to the Bullhorn suite of products.
- Perform client discovery and requirements gathering.
- Develop project scope and timelines.
- Collaborate with clients to enhance and optimize their processes and workflows based on industry and Tonic HQ best practices.
- Perform configuration of purchased products aligned to our clients’ needs.
- Work with clients and the Tonic HQ team to ensure goals, milestones, and timelines are met.
- Develop and provide customized training based on our clients’ specific implementation and business processes.
- Maintain and develop relationships with industry vendors and coordinating integration of their products and services with our clients’ environments.
- Identify opportunities to add value for our clients through additional configuration, customization, integrations and custom development.
- Provide support to our clients during and after project implementation.