Date Posted: 4/5/2021
Tonic HQ, a Professional Services firm serving clients using the Bullhorn suite of staffing and recruiting software, is looking to add a full-time Training Specialist to our growing organization. In this role, you will play an integral role in facilitating our clients’ journey to and continuing mastery of the Bullhorn platform. How prepared and well-learned our clients’ are is a direct indicator of their future success. No pressure…
To apply, please contact us at [email protected] with your résumé and a brief description of your qualifications for and interest in this position.
- Develop and provide customized training that provides new Bullhorn clients a broad, well-balanced initial introduction and a solid foundation for learning in the future.
- Provide existing clients training that fills in the gaps and helps them discover how to get more out of their investment in the Bullhorn platform.
- Deliver training via telephone, over the web and in-person.
- Work with clients and the Tonic HQ team to ensure goals, milestones, and timelines are met, juggling multiple clients and projects simultaneously.
- Collaborate with clients to enhance and optimize their processes and workflows based on industry and Tonic HQ best practices.
- Identify opportunities to add value for our clients through additional configuration, customization, integrations and custom development.
- Provide support to our clients during and after project implementation.
- Provide training to Tonic HQ employees to ensure adherence to legal and industry requirements and best practices.
- Health insurance.
- Paid holidays.
- Paid vacation.
- Casual work environment, and we don’t just mean dress code. Tonic HQ offers you an opportunity to work in a fun, exciting, supportive, and constructive environment while enabling and encouraging your personal and professional growth.
- An opportunity to join a well-respected, fast-growing team.
- Two plus years’ experience in the staffing industry.
- Experience with staffing and recruiting software packages (Bullhorn is a major plus).
- Proven track record of working with and instructing staffing industry professionals.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Independent time management and ability to meet deadlines while under pressure.
- Some travel will be required.