What it is
The OSCP is a free download from our GitHub site and will need to be configured to work with your website so you may need assistance from a web developer.
Download here: GitHub – bullhorn/career-portal: A Bullhorn Platform SDK app that allows candidates to search for and apply to jobs.
ATS: Open Source Career Portal (bullhorn.com)
This article will cover:
- Open Source Career Portal Version 3.0 and Above
- What does the OSCP look like?
- How does the OSCP work?
- How do I enhance or customize my OSCP?
- What if I use WordPress?
- What if I don’t have a web developer?
- Setting Up the OSCP
- What’s next?
- How can I get support for my OSCP?
What you’ll need:
Swimlane (Tonic HQ will provide to you on Go Live): SL[SL ID]
Corp Token (Tonic HQ will provide to you on Go Live): [CORP TOKEN]